• Refine Search

  • All Results

Zoning Applications and Procedures

Copy of Former Zoning Applications and Procedures Page

Note: Please email copies of your application and affidavit to [email protected].
We will provide you with instructions on how to pay the application fee online.

You may mail the original documents to:
Dept. of City Development - Planning Administration
809 N. Broadway, 2nd Floor 
Milwaukee, WI  53202

Zoning Change

Planned Development Districts (PD/DPD)

To Establish or Amend a Planned Development District:

To Request a Minor Modification to a Planned Development District:

Site Plan Review Overlay Zone (SP)

Development Incentive Overlay Zone (DIZ)

Neighborhood Conservation Overlay Zone (NC)


Other Applications and Procedures

Land Division

Public Way Vacation

Interim Study Overlay Zone

For More Information

[email protected]

For information on permits and zoning letters please contact the Department of Neighborhood Services.

Please wait while we gather your results.
This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System