Bookmark and Share

Additional Applications and Procedures



Street and Alley Vacation

In certain instances, land that has been previously used as public right-of-way, such as for a street or alley, may no longer be needed for that purpose. An applicant may go through a process by which to vacate the land and have it revert back to the abutting parcels. To apply for a right-of-way vacation, please use the following links:



Quick Links

Please wait while we gather your results.

For More Information


E Notify Email Notifications