Please do not come to our offices in the Zeidler Municipal Building. We are closed.
Please pay your bill by mail or online. Contact Customer Service at (414) 286-2830 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you come downtown you can only drop off a payment in the lobby of the Municipal Building or City Hall from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. No cash, please. The Milwaukee Water Works Payment Drop Boxes are located inside the door of the
- Municipal Building, Broadway entrance lobby
- Municipal Building, Market Street entrance lobby
- City Hall Rotunda, first floor
We do not shut off water for non-payment of bills but we cannot cancel bills due to COVID19. Please pay what you can.
Our Customer Service Center is closed. The following payment options are always available:
- At any time, call (414) 286-2830 for our automated payment service. To speak with a Customer Service Representative Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., call (414) 286-2830. Email email@example.com
- While here on our website, visit Milwaukee.gov/water, Select Account Information or Customer Service
We share your concerns about COVID-19. We, too, are concerned, as parents, siblings, and adult children of aging parents. Your tap water is safe to drink and use as always. Our treatment and disinfection processes kill viruses, including COVID-19.
Our emergency planning ensures we have enough trained staff to keep the water running.