Please pay your bill by mail, in person or online. Contact Customer Service at (414) 286-2830 or email email@example.com.
You can drop off a payment in the lobby of the Municipal Building or City Hall from 8:00 a.m. to 4:45 p.m. No cash, please. The payment drop boxes are located inside the doors of the:
- Municipal Building in the Broadway entrance lobby
- Municipal Building in the Market Street entrance lobby
- City Hall Rotunda first floor
We do not shut off water for non-payment of bills but we cannot cancel bills due to COVID19. Please pay what you can.
Our Customer Service Center has REOPENED for walk-in visits. The following payment options are always available:
- At any time, call (414) 286-2830 for our automated payment service. To speak with a Customer Service Representative Monday - Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 5:00 p.m., call (414) 286-2830. Email firstname.lastname@example.org
- While here on our website, visit Milwaukee.gov/water, Select Account Information or Customer Service
We share your concerns about COVID-19. We, too, are concerned, as parents, siblings, and adult children of aging parents. Your tap water is safe to drink and use as always. Our treatment and disinfection processes kill viruses, including COVID-19.
Our emergency planning ensures we have enough trained staff to keep the water running.