Bookmark and Share

Planned Development Districts

Planned Development (PD) zoning is intended to allow flexibility in land development for unique projects. This zoning is site-specific, and encourages development that is compatible with its surroundings and is consistent with the City’s comprehensive plan. To apply for a change in zoning for your property to Planned Development (PD), or to amend or modify an existing PD, please use the following links:

Note: Please email copies of your application and affidavit to
We will provide you with instructions on how to pay the application fee online.

You may mail the original documents to:
Dept. of City Development - Planning Administration
809 N. Broadway, 2nd Floor 
Milwaukee, WI  53202


For More Information

E Notify Email Notifications

Quick Links

Please wait while we gather your results.