Bookmark and Share

Customer Service   bill and credit card image

Our offices remain closed to walk-in service as we remain diligent about using safe practices to protect our customers and our employees from COVID-19. But we are still on the job for you. The following options are always available for most account needs:

Need to change your address?

  • Please call us and we’ll help you. (414) 286-2830

Milwaukee Water Works never disconnects water service because of unpaid bills.

We have suspended meter exchanges to maintain social distancing between you and our employees, unless one is necessary to restore water service. If you have a dispute over your water usage, you can call the Public Service Commission of Wisconsin (PSC) at 800-225-7729. Or, please call us back in 30 days to see if we can schedule the meter to be exchanged for a test.

The PSC has ordered all utilities to suspend late fees during the public health emergency. Visit the PSC Consumer Information webpages

More Information

Water: What You Pay For

With Permission from the Alliance for Water Efficiency

Milwaukee Water Works



Ask a Question -- Report a problem

Customer Service Center

 Zeidler Municipal Building, 841 N. Broadway, Room 406, Milwaukee, WI 53202

 Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM

  P.O. Box 3268, Milwaukee, WI 53201-3268


24-Hour Control Center


TDD 414-286-8801


  Email (non-emergency)

Quick Links