Our Customer Service Center, located on the 4th floor of the Zeidler Municipal Building at 841 N. Broadway is open to walk-in customer visits for payments or questions about billing.
Please note: Our Customer Service Window only accepts cash, checks, money orders, or cashiers checks. We cannot accept debit or credit cards for in-person payments.
Billing questions: For information about how to pay your bill, click here.
Meters: We are scheduling meter-related appointments, including usage investigations and meter exchanges. Please call us to request your appointment at (414) 286-2830.
Are you behind on your bill? Get caught up on your past due amount with PromisePay! With PromisePay, you’re in the driver’s seat. PromisePay allows you to design a payment plan with convenient and flexible terms that are right for you. Here are some of the features we anticipate will be included:
- Enroll at your convenience and customize your plan to meet your needs.
- Get started on a plan with a down payment that is right for you.
- Choose your method ofpayment, including credit card, debit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay, or automatic withdrawal from a checking account.
- Change your payment due date by a few days, even at the last minute.
- Receive text reminders of upcoming plan payments.
- Easily change your payment schedule.
- An opportunity to get back on track if you’ve missed a few payments, instead of getting dropped or starting over.
PromisePay is not available yet. Milwaukee Water Works is currently seeking approval from the Public Service Commission for the program. Our goal is to have PromisePay as soon as possible, pending PSC approval. If you have any past due bills, we recommend that you indicate your interest by filling out the form, at this link. Once PromisePay has been approved, we will notify you.
Affordable Water Survey
We want to hear from you! Is your water affordable? Have you ever been surprised by your bill? What do you think of the solutions we offer to pay down past-due amounts. This short 12-question survey can be answered in less than 3 minutes: https://tinyurl.com/AffordableWater
Water: What You Pay For
With Permission from the Alliance for Water Efficiency