Forms and Instructions

Please wait while we gather your results.

Agent Authorization

An agent authorization file is required to be on file with the Assessor's Office if someone other than the property owner is to handle property assessment affairs.

Exemption - Biennial Report

Property owners of exempt properties must file exemption reports by March 31 of every even numbered year. This applies to properties that were previously granted exempt status.

Exemption - Request

Property Tax Exemptions Requests must be filed by March 1 to be eligible for exemption for the current assessment year. This form is used to request property tax exemption for Real Estate or Business Personal Property.

Income and Expense

Income and Expense forms are requested annually of commercial property owners to assist the Assessor's Office in determining market rates and values.

Manufactured and Mobile Homes

Guides and forms for manufactured and mobile homes.

Address Change Form

Update your mailing address with the Assessor's Office, as well as other City of Milwaukee Departments.

Personal Property Return Forms

This form is to be filled out by all businesses per Wisconsin State Statute section 70.35 and returned to the Assessor's Office annually by March 1.

City of Milwaukee Department of Administration Director Sharon Robinson 

Steve Miner, Assessment Commissioner


Web Request: Ask the Assessor


 City Hall, 200 E. Wells Street, Room 507, Milwaukee, WI 53202

 Monday - Friday, 8:00 AM - 4:45 PM


Taxpayer Guides

Please wait while we gather your results.
This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System