Milwaukee Health Department Coronavirus COVID-19 updates. For assistance, please call the MHD COVID Hotline 414-286-6800

Public Way Vacations



Street and Alley Vacation

In certain instances, land that has been previously used as public right-of-way, such as for a street or alley, may no longer be needed for that purpose. An applicant may go through a process by which to vacate the land and have it revert back to the abutting parcels. To apply for a right-of-way vacation, please use the following links:

For More Information

For information on permits and zoning letters please contact the Department of Neighborhood Services.

Please wait while we gather your results.
This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System