• Refine Search

  • All Results

Links to Employee Assistance Program(EAP) Website

Community Resources/Help-Line:

Domestic Violence / Anti-Violence:

Elder / Dependent / Child Care:


Health and Nutrition:



Mental Health / Substance Abuse:

Peer Support (Protective Service):

Veterans Resources:

Workplace Accommodations:



The web site links below are intended for user research toward information and education only. These links are provided as useful or interesting information consistent with the purpose of The City of Milwaukee Employee Assistance Program. The City of Milwaukee and City of Milwaukee Employee Assistance Program cannot attest to the accuracy of information contained in non-City of Milwaukee websites. The City of Milwaukee and City of Milwaukee Employee Assistance Program does not control, monitor or guarantee the information contained in these sites or information contained in links to other external web sites, and does not endorse any views expressed or products or services offered. In no event shall the City of Milwaukee or City of Milwaukee Employee Assistance Program be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.

employee assistance program, city of milwaukee EAP

Contact Us

Cris Zamora
Employee Assistance & Resource Coordinator
Phone: (414) 286-3145
TDD: (414) 286-2960
8:00 a.m. - 4:45 p.m. (weekdays),
except major holidays

Call to schedule a confidential consultation.
E-Mail: [email protected]

Department of Employee Relations
Employee Benefits Division
City Hall, Room 706
200 E. Wells Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202-3515

  • After-hour emergencies are directed to the County Crisis Unit at (414) 257-7222.
  • United Health Care members: For immediate after-hours mental health/counseling referrals contact Care24Hotline: 1-888-887-4114; 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
  • Child Abuse: Call (414) 220-7233 to report physical, sexual, emotional or neglect cases. Calls can be made anonymously.
  • Adults who are victims: Call adult protection (414) 289-6660 to report a vulnerable adult who is dependent on others for care or incompetent, who is at risk for neglect or abuse.

veterans crisis line logo and number 1-800-273-8255, press 1

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System