E-Notify for Transfer/Promotional Opportunities and Examinations
Subscribers receive an e-mail whenever a City of Milwaukee Transfer/Promotional opportunity is announced. Transfer/Promotional opportunities and Promotional Examinations are not open to MPS employees or to the public.
Transfer/Promotional Opportunities and Promotional Examinations are not open to Milwaukee Public Schools employees or to the public. Only current non-probationary City of Milwaukee employees and civilian personnel in MFD and MPD hired through a City Service Commission process will be considered. Individuals with exempt, provisional, temporary or emergency appointments are not eligible for transfer.
► To ensure notifications do not end up in your spam or junk mail folder, add the following e-mail addresses to your address book or safe list.
HOW TO CREATE AN E-NOTIFY ACCOUNT OR SUBSCRIBE TO TRANSFER/PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES:
- If you already have an account, login and go to #6.
- Go to: https://itmdapps.milwaukee.gov/Enotify
- Click on register, then complete the required (*) Fields then click on Create Account.
- Check your Email for instructions on activating your account; click on the link in the Email.
- Enter your Email address and Password to login.
- Under Information Updates, check the box next to Transfer/Promotional Opportunities to complete the subscription.
- Always click on Log Out when you are finished.
- Please login to add or remove categories from your account.
- To delete your E-Notify account entirely, click on Update Information, then click on delete account (located beneath the +Add Address button).