• Refine Search

  • All Results

Forms for City Service Commission Action

Disciplinary Appeals to the City Service Commission:

Separation Appeal (Non-Disciplinary)

  • Separation Notice
    • MS Word (formatted as a fill-in form)
    • Adobe PDF (formatted to be completed by hand) 
  • Appeal Form:


Reinstatement Requests:

To request Reinstatement, print and complete both of the following forms:

  1. Request for Reinstatement (includes MPS) (not for use by Fire or Police)
  2. Reinstatement Job Application
  • ALL reinstatement paperwork should be sent to:
    DER-Certification Section
    City Hall, Room 706
    Milwaukee WI 53202-3515

Appeal Form (removal from an Eligible List):

E-mail questions to: [email protected]

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System