• Refine Search

  • All Results

Farmers' Markets 

A  Farmer's Market Food License is not required to sell food such as raw fruits and vegetables. If an operator is going to be processing or cooking any food items, then a state or city license would be needed. City of Milwaukee Food License Applications are processed by the License Division of the City Clerk's office. State of Wisconsin licenses are processed by the Department of Agriculture, Trade and Consumer Protection.

Information on the Sale of Food at Farmers' Markets

Both the Food License and the original Weighing and Measuring Device License must be displayed at your stand at all times that you are selling.

Area Farmers' Markets

A listing of area farmers' markets can be found in The Farm Fresh Atlas of Southeast Wisconsin.

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System