Requesting data from the City of Milwaukee Health Department
The City of Milwaukee Health Department (MHD) works with individuals and organizations who need health department data that is not available in an existing report or publication. To request health department data:
- Complete the Data Request Form (H-35)
- Send the completed form to MHDrecords@milwaukee.gov
- You will receive confirmation that your request has been received within 5 business days.
- The request will be reviewed by MHD staff and a determination will be made as to whether and to what extent the request can be fulfilled.
- Please allow up to 4 weeks to process data requests. Large and or complex data requests may take longer to fulfil.
NOTE: Submittal of a request form does not constitute a commitment by the MHD to approve the request or to release the data. In some situations, the requestor may need to sign a data use agreement before the data can be shared.