Set Out Instructions
- Carts and bins must be at the collection point (alley line or curb line) by 7 AM on designated pickup dates.
- Carts must have a clear path to them and must be free from ice and snow accumulation.
- Carts must be 3 feet away from other objects
- Carts and bins must be returned to the storage area by 10 PM (Sec. 79-5.5 and/or 79-32)
- Failure to return carts to storage area may result in a violation and fine
- Scheduled winter pickups for garbage and some recycling routes may be postponed due to winter weather. In this situation, leave the cart(s) at the collection point until emptied. No fines or violations will be cited in these cases.
- Garbage must be bagged. Recyclables must be loose. Learn about what materials can and cannot be collected.
Some residents have their garbage or recyclables collected by an Automated Side Loader (or ASL) truck. If your cart is collected by an ASL truck, in addition to the instructions above, you must make sure the lid opens to the street or alley and the handle is closest to the house. Learn more about ASL collection.
After you create an account, go to Location Based Notifications. Add an address under Sanitation Notifications. Notifications are sent the day prior to the collection day.
Enter your address below for information on your scheduled collection dates.
Collection schedules may shift after holidays.
New Recycling routes providing city-wide every other week recycling are coming June 1st. As a result, we will not have printable recycling schedules available until the end of May. Please use this website to confirm your next recycling collection in April and May. Thank you for your patience as we make this service improvement. Learn more about every other week recycling service.