Collection Schedules & Setout Instructions
Garbage and recycling collection service will continue. While the intention is to remain on-schedule, residents should keep carts placed at the collection point until serviced. Sanitation crews will collect up to 1 cubic yard only outside of the cart.
April 2020 - March 2021 Garbage and Recycling Schedule Updates
New Garbage and Recycling PDF Schedules for April 2020 - March 2021 have been added to the address lookup below. For March 2020 Garbage and Recycling collection dates, please continue to use the projected dates given when you enter your address.
Set Out Instructions
- Carts and bins must be at the collection point (alley line or curb line) by 7 AM on designated pickup dates.
- Carts must have a clear path to them and must be free from ice and snow accumulation.
- Carts must be 3 feet away from other objects
- Carts and bins must be returned to the storage area by 10 PM. (Scheduled winter pickups for garbage and some recycling routes may be postponed due to winter weather. In this situation, leave the cart(s) at the collection point until emptied.)
- Garbage must be bagged. Recyclables must be loose. Learn about what materials can and cannot be collected.
Some residents have their garbage or recyclables collected by an Automated Side Loader (or ASL) truck. If your cart is collected by an ASL truck, in addition to the instructions above, you must make sure the lid opens to the street or alley and the handle is closest to the house. Learn more about ASL collection.
Enter your address below for information on your scheduled collection dates.
Collection schedules may shift after holidays.