• Refine Search

  • All Results

How to Apply for a Permit

Obtain a permit application for a Special Event or Block Party on our Applications page or from the Special Event Permit Office. Those planning a race, parade or march should submit a detailed map of the route, or a site map for a festival or other large events. File the application with the Special Event Permit Office. It will be forwarded to the alderperson in whose district the event is planned. Permits are issued only with the approval of the appropriate alderperson.

Applicants must obtain signatures of consent from property owners or individuals who would be effected by the event.  Flyers detailing the the event must be distributed to those living and/or working in the area at least one week prior to the event.  Flyers should include the date, time, exact location, and the event organizers contact information.

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System