- Each of these chapters is organized by the main categories of Use and Design Standards.
- The Design Standards section in each chapter is further organized in this order: Principle Building Standards, Accessory Structure Standards, Site Standards, and Signs.
- Definitions and Rules of Measurements are commonly referenced to understand Use categories.
- General Provisions are commonly referenced for items such as parking, landscaping and signs.
- Occasionally, standards in district chapters have cross references to standards in different district chapters on specific issues.
- While many properties solely rely on the base zoning designation for use and design regulations, some properties also have additional requirements in the form of overlay zones, found in Chapter 10.