Clinic Times and Locations
Beginning April 25, 2022, all immunization services will be walk-in only. No appointment is necessary.
- Clinic locations:
- Northwest Health Center, 7630 W Mill Rd.
- Southside Health Center, 1639 S 23rd St.
- Clinic hours:
- Monday & Friday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
- Tuesday & Thursday: 12 - 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
- For information about COVID-19 vaccine, please visit milwaukee.gov/CovidVax
- For questions, please call (414) 286-8034
Cost and Availability
For children (18 years of age or younger)
MHD can provide vaccinations free of charge to children (18 years of age or younger) who meet one of the following criteria:
Child is uninsured (no medical insurance)
Child is enrolled in or eligible for Medicaid/BadgerCare
Child is native American or Alaskan native
Clients with private insurance should contact their insurance carrier or medical provider.
Routine childhood/adolescent vaccinations provided though the City of Milwaukee Health Department include:
- Hep A
- Hep B
Flu shots are available at no charge to anyone 6 months and older, regardless of insurance status at any Milwaukee Health Department WalkIn Clinic. Call (414) 286-8034 to check for flu vaccine availability.
The Milwaukee Health Department does not provide travel vaccinations. For more information on travel vaccinations and where they may be obtained, please visit the CDC's website.