• Refine Search

  • All Results

Food Establishment Complaints

The City of Milwaukee Health Department Division of Consumer Environmental Health conducts periodic inspections of food service establishments within the city of Milwaukee, as well as food service at mobile or temporary events, and weighting and measuring devices such as gas pumps or scales. To submit a complaint regarding an establishment outside the city of Milwaukee, please contact your local health department.

Use the form below to relay concerns with any food establishment (restaurant, grocery store) or weighing and measuring device (gas pump, scale). Please provide as much detail as possible about your experience:

First Name
Last Name
Email Address
Phone Number
Establishment Name
Establishment Address
Comments or Questions

Upload Picture


Would you like to remain anonymous? Yes No

Complaints are subject to open records.

Contact Us

Please wait while we gather your results.
This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System