• Refine Search

  • All Results

Online Service Request

This site provides a convenient web service request and reporting process. You can enter your service needs and check the status of previous requests by filling out the appropriate form. Let us know what you need HERE!

Click on the subject lines below for more information on any of the services.

 Forestry Services: For trees that are damaged, sick or diseased, branches that are down or hanging, or if you have any questions, please call the City of Milwaukee Call Center at (414) 286-CITY (2489).

Garbage & Recycling Collection Schedule:

  • Look up your next scheduled garbage and recycling pick up date by entering your address.

Fall Leaf Collection Schedule:

  • Look up your next scheduled leaf pick up date by entering your address.

Sanitation Services:

  • Do you have items larger than 1 cubic yard (approximately the size of 1 garbage cart) that you want us to pick up from the curb or alley? Did your garbage or recycling carts get stolen or damaged?

Sewer Service:

  • Report loose manhole covers, clogged catch basins, flooding, and other sewer related problems.

Street Lighting Services:

  • Report street lights that are burned out, always on, or other problems.

Street Maintenance Services:

  • Report streets that have potholes, uneven sidewalks, water standing in the street and other street, sidewalk or alley problems.

Street Sign Services:

  • STOP, YIELD, ONE-WAY, and DO NOT ENTER signs should be phoned in to the DPW Call Center at (414) 286-CITY (2489) for the fastest possible response time. Use online form to report all other missing or damaged street signs.

 Traffic Signal Outage:

  • Report any outages at traffic signals immediately. Call (414) 286-CITY (2489).

Parking Services

  • Broken Parking Meters:
    • Report parking meters that are dead, have coins jammed in them, have malfunctioning displays, or have been vandalized.
  • Night Parking Permission:
    • Parking is permitted on a temporary basis for special situations or circumstances (i.e. out of town visitors, street or alley construction project).
  • Pay Parking Citation Online:
    • Pay your parking tickets/citations conveniently online with a credit card 24/7. A $2 fee is imposed on each transaction.
  • Report Parking Violations:
    • Report any abandoned cars or parking/permit violations.

For all other city-related online requests, go to Request City Services

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System