Bookmark and Share


This form is ONLY for non-critical signs! For any problems regarding STOP, YIELD, ONE-WAY, or DO NOT ENTER signs, please call the DPW Call Center at (414) 286-CITY (2489) immediately!

Street Sign Services installs and replaces street signs necessary for the safe transportation of vehicles in the City.

Please submit your requests online for the following services:

If you have any questions, please call the City of Milwaukee Call Center at (414) 286-CITY (2489).