Bookmark and Share

Objecting to a License Application

You can take the following steps to object to a license application that has been submitted to the City Clerk's Office, License Division (view the list of licenses issued by the License Division):

Step 1

Click on the "Click for Action" link at the top right corner of this page.


Step 2

On the Click for Action web page, click on "City Clerk Licenses" . . .


Step 3

. . . and then click on "Object to License".

Step 4

Finally, fill in the form that pops up on your screen, then click the "Submit Request" button at the bottom.

Common Council City Clerk - License Division  

Contact Us

City Clerk -
License Division

City Hall Room 105
200 E. Wells Street
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Directions  •  Hours

Ph: (414) 286-2238

Connect With Us


City of Milwaukee City Clerk Jim Owczarski  

City Clerk

Jim Owczarski


Phone: (414) 286-2998
Fax: (414) 286-3456

Get Connected

Connect on Twitter Connect with us on social media

Quick Links