SAVE THE DATE! 2023 Milwaukee Fatherhood Summit
Save the date to join us at the 2023 Milwaukee Fatherhood Summit. Celebrating the Gift of Fatherhood and coming together to share resources and services.
- Saturday, October 21 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Destiny Youth Plaza, 7220 N. 76th Street
- FREE admission - Pre-registration is required
- Raffles, services and food included
- $50 Paid survey for fathers (from UWM)
Register to Attend!
Resources and Services:
- Health Literacy (Making health information understandable)
- Health screenings, vaccines and testing (COVID-19 included)
- Child Support interest debt relief
- Driver’s license recovery
- and more!
FREE PICK-UP SPOTS (STARTING AT 7AM):
- 9th & National
- 27th & North
THANK YOU TO OUR PARTNERS & SPONSORS!
- Milwaukee Fatherhood FIRE (Strategic Partner)
- Employ Milwaukee
- New Concept Self Development Center
- Northcott Neighborhood House
- St. Charles Youth and Family Services
About Milwaukee Fatherhood Initiative
The Milwaukee Fatherhood Initiative (MFI) was launched in 2005 with the support of many business, faith-based, philanthropic and other community partners.
MISSION: The Milwaukee Fatherhood Initiative is a collaborative partnership dedicated to promoting the positive involvement of both parents in the lives of their children.
- Human dignity and respect
- Equity and inclusion
- Advocacy and empowerment
- Commitment, integrity and trust
- Increased engagement between fathers and their children and families
- Increased access to employment opportunities and quality of life services
- Enhanced skills in problem solving and emotional well being
To date the MFI has connected more than 12,000 Milwaukee men to resources to help them better meet the social, emotional and financial needs of their children and families. MFI services include: parenting, child support interest debt relief, driver’s license recovery, employment, education, health, and more. Over 95% of program participants are African American and other males on color. The Milwaukee Fatherhood Summit is the largest annual gathering of men in the state.
CASE MANAGEMENT ASSISTANCE
MFI staff members are available daily to assess and address individual concerns of fathers while incorporating father focused solutions based on an adaptable plan and coordinated resources from reputable partnerships.
If you are in need of assistance, please contact: (414) 286-0222
MORE INFO: My Brother's Keeper