The City of Milwaukee and Summit Credit Union are pleased to offer low-interest loans to help Milwaukee homeowners add solar to their homes.
Take the following steps to receive your solar loan:
1. Select a Solar Installer.
2. Apply for your Solar Loan.
- Apply online through Summit Credit Union.
3. Fill out the Summit Solar Loan Application.
4. Schedule and Install your Solar Project.
- Once your loan has been preapproved, get started on your solar project.
5. Complete the Solar Loan Completion Certificate.
6. Close your Loan.
- Contact Summit Credit Union to close the loan.
- Summit will issue a check directly to your installer.
Questions? Contact [email protected].