Bookmark and Share

Do You Need a New Garbage Cart?

One of the ways rodents can thrive in our neighborhoods is by gaining access to garbage through damaged, porous garbage carts.

If you have a garbage cart that is in bad shape, please call 286-CITY (2489) and request a new garbage cart. If your cart meets replacement guidelines, city crews will deliver a new one to your property at no charge.

Please, be vigilant about helping to keep our neighborhoods clean and free of disgusting, disease-carrying rats.