E-Notify Process for Contractors
If you are a City of Milwaukee licensed contractor and wish to receive email notifications of NIDC bidding opportunities, please follow these steps:
- Go to www.city.milwaukee.gov/enotify
- Scroll down and click on "Register, Sign-in or Reset Password" to do any of the three.
Click on Register to create an E-Notify account or enter your email and password if you have an existing account.
- You will have to wait for a confirmation email which will provide you with a link to click on to activate your account.
- To log in to your activated account, repeat steps 1 and 2 (above).
- Click on "Bid Subscriptions" near the top of the page.
- To subscribe to the NIDC online bid desk, scroll down to locate "Bid Notices - Construction" and check the box that says "DCD/NIDC Residential Rehabilitation".
- Upon checking the box you will see a message saying you have successfully subscribed.
- As notifications become available, they will be sent to the email address you used to log in to your E-Notify account.