Report Fraud, Waste and Abuse
Please take a few minutes to make a report to the Fraud Hotline using any one of the following five methods:
PHONE: (414) 286-3440 • ONLINE • EMAIL: email@example.com
You can also mail a report to City of Milwaukee, attention Fraud Hotline.
- Reports may be made anonymously.
- The Hotline is staffed from 8:00 AM to 4:45 PM Monday through Friday (excluding Holidays).
- Voicemail is available outside business hours.
- Online and email reports can be made 24 hours a day, every day.
- Find out what happens next.
When possible, be prepared to provide the following information:
- City department or contractor
- Suspect involved
- Description of reported activity:
Information received through the Fraud Hotline regarding reports of fraud, waste and abuse of city resources will be kept confidential and will not be shared except when necessary to conduct investigations, carry out referrals to other departments for appropriate action, or as required by law. Contact information is not disclosed without your consent.
IF YOU MAKE AN ANONYMOUS REPORT:Please follow-up with the Fraud Hotline within 7 - 10 days of the initial report in the event further details are needed for the investigation. If more information is needed and cannot be obtained, the case may be closed with no further action.
OTHER NON-CITY HELP SERVICES