Board of Zoning Appeals (BOZA) Forms

Milwaukee Health Department Coronavirus COVID-19 updates. For assistance, please call the MHD COVID Hotline 414-286-6800

General Appeal Forms

Special Use and Variance Appeals Forms

  1. Day Care Centers
  2. Group Living Facilities
  3. Motor Vehicle Sales, Repair, and Car Wash Facilities

Change of Operator Forms

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System