Bookmark and Share

Do You Need a New Garbage Cart?

One of the ways rodents can thrive in our neighborhoods is by gaining access to garbage through damaged, porous garbage carts.

If you have a garbage cart that is in bad shape, please call 286-CITY (2489) and request a new garbage cart. If your cart meets replacement guidelines, city crews will deliver a new one to your property at no charge.

Thank you for being vigilant about helping to keep our neighborhoods clean and free of disease-carrying rats.

Common Council City Clerk  

Contact Us

City Hall
200 E. Wells Street
Room 205
Milwaukee, WI 53202  

(414) 286-2221

District 15 Alderman

Russell W. Stamper, II

News Releases
District Map

Phone: (414) 286-2221
Fax: (414) 286-3456

Get Connected

Connect on Facebook Connect via E-Notify Connect with us on social media

Committee Assignments

Member: Community and Economic Development Committee
Member: Public Works Committee




Spring 2019
Summer 2017
Winter 2015
Fall 2015
Fall 2014



Call for Action
Phone Directory

A limited number of booklets can be obtained by contacting my assistant at 286-3771. You can also download and print your own version of the directory, or call 286-CITY to instantly be connected with any city service.