Fire and Police Commission
- Fire and Police Commission releases:
- Milwaukee Police Department 2013 Annual Report Report
- Public Input on Fire Chief Selection Press Release
- Public Statement of the Executive Director Regarding the In-Custody Death of John Kriewaldt on July 28, 2012 Statement
- FPC Informational Memorandum: Confirmation of Warrants Prior to Arrest Memorandum
- An Analysis of 2012 Use of Force Incidents in the Milwaukee Police Department Report
- 2012 Report on Milwaukee Police Department Firearms Discharges Press Release Report
- Independent Audit of Milwaukee Police Crime Statistics and Reporting Procedure Press Release Report
- John Doe Investigation -- Illegal Strip Searches Press Release
- Analysis of 2012 Milwaukee Police Department Vehicle Pursuits Report
- FPC Informational Memorandum: Videorecording Memorandum
- Fire and Police Commission meetings now televised on City Channel 25
The Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission is a member of NACOLE, the National Association for Civilian Oversight of Law Enforcement. The Milwaukee Fire and Police Commission has adopted the NACOLE Code of Ethics.
Email the Fire and Police Commission. If you would like a reply, please provide your name and postal mailing address.
Revised: June 27, 2014