Posted May 10, 2013
State health officials have activated the toll-free Dead Bird Reporting Hotline in order to track possible West Nile virus activity. If you find a dead bird, call (800) 433-1610.
• How to report a dead bird
• West Nile general information
Posted May 3, 2013
When the temperature rises, so do the number of injuries reporting to area hospitals and clinics. Help avoid making that trip to the hospital for yourself and your family by reviewing ways to stay safe and injury-free this summer.
• Go to our Injury Avoidance and Personal Safety web page for more information.
Posted April 12, 2013
The City of Milwaukee Health Department alerts Milwaukee residents to the Centers for Disease Control Level 1 travel watch, asking those traveling to and from China to remain vigilant in common health practices and hygiene.
• Click here to read more on the CDC's web page.
• Click here for our Situational Update on the A(H7N9) virus.
Posted April 9, 2013
We offer three different home visiting programs to meet the unique healthcare needs of Milwaukee's families!
• Click here for more information.