Claim a 2022 Lottery & Gaming Credit
Acceptable Proofs of Residency to Validate Claim for a 2022 Wisconsin State Lottery and Gaming Credit
To qualify for a 2022 Wisconsin State Lottery and Gaming Credit, you must attest and prove that you are the owner of the affected property and that it was your primary residence as of January 1, 2021. The Wisconsin Department of Revenue defines your primary residence as where you live most of the time. When you are temporarily away, it is the home to which you intend to return. You can have only one primary residence and claim only one lottery and gaming credit.
You must provide proof of residency to this office to validate your claim for a lottery and gaming credit. The following are acceptable proofs of residency:
- A current and valid Wisconsin driver’s license.
- A current and valid Wisconsin identification card.
- A gas, electric, or telephone service statement (utility bill) for the period that includes January 1, 2022.
- A bank statement for the period that includes January 1, 2022.
- A paycheck for the period that includes January 1, 2022.
Please mail or fax a copy of any of the above along with the claim form when filing for the Wisconsin State Lottery and Gaming Credit to the City Treasurer before January 31, 2023.
Fax number 414-286-3186
Office of the City Treasurer
200 E Wells Street, Room 103
Milwaukee, WI 53202
If you have any questions, please contact the Customer Services Division at 414-286-2240