- Where can I find the MKE Mobile app?
The MKE Mobile app can be downloaded from the Google Play store on Android devices and in the App Store on Apple devices. Open your mobile device’s app store and search “MKE Mobile”. Download and install MKE Mobile to begin using it. Return to Top
NOTE: The MKE Mobile app tends to show up fairly far down in the list of search results in the Google Play Store. Other helpful search terms include Milwaukee Mobile, MKE Mobile, Milwaukee Services, and Milwaukee UCC.
- What does the app cost?
The app is free to download and use for Android and iPhone users. Return to Top
- Why is my contact information required? What if I want to remain anonymous?
Basic contact information is required so an agent will be able to contact you in the event that more information is needed or any information needs to be verified. If you’d like to remain anonymous, simply select “Confidential” from the reporting screen before submitting the service request. You will be taken to a screen asking if you’d like to remain confidential. Select “YES”. Return to Top
- What happens to a service request once it has been submitted?
Your service request will be routed to the appropriate department. Return to Top
- What happens to my request if I close out of the app?
If the request has not been submitted yet, the information will not be saved and the request will need to be reentered unless you’ve saved it as a draft. If you saved the request as a draft or have already submitted the request, it should be listed in the My Reports section of the app’s home screen. Return to Top
- What happens to my request if my phone freezes before it is submitted?
If you haven’t submitted the request your service request information will be deleted unless you’ve saved it as a draft. The request will need to be re-entered once your mobile device is functioning properly.Return to Top
- What service requests can I submit using the mobile app?
Select “File New Report” from the app’s home screen for a current listing of mobile service requests. Select “Other City Info” from the app’s home screen and then “Click4Action – More Services” to be taken to the City’s website where you can submit other service requests not currently supported by the app.Return to Top
- How will I know my request was submitted?
After submitting a service request it will be listed in the “My Reports” section of the app. You will also receive an email confirming that the service request was received. Return to Top
- How can I track my request once it has been submitted?
When a request is submitted in the mobile app, a 5 digit record number will be given under the “Status Reason” section. Additionally, you will receive an email that contains both the record number and a longer tracking number beginning with 101. There are a couple of different ways you can track the status of your service request:
Return to Top
- Using the MKE Mobile app
- Open the MKE Mobile app on your device.
- Select “My Reports” from the app’s home screen.
- Select the service request you’d like to check the status of.
- The status of the request as well as any actions that have been taken regarding your request will be shown under “My Reports”.
- Contacting the City of Milwaukee Unified Call Center
- Dial (414) 286-CITY to be connected to a UCC call agent.
- Provide the call center agent with the reference number listed in app and/or the tracking number you received via email after submitting the request.
- The UCC call agent will look up the request and provide you with a status update.
- From the Click for Action website
- Go to the City website
- Click on "Click for Action" in the top right-hand corner
- Select “Check the status of a previous request” (second link from the bottom of the page)
- Enter in your email address and the case id. The case id is the longer tracking number beginning with 101 found in the confirmation email.
- Do I have to upload photos with my requests?
Photos are not required but can be helpful depending on the type of request. Return to Top
- How do I update my contact information?
Select “Contact Info” when entering a service request to update your information. It will be saved automatically. Return to Top
- How can I specify or edit the location of the request?
Select “Location” and drag the map to the exact or approximate address. If your phone’s GPS is enabled, the location will be shown on the map. If the address is incorrect, adjust the crosshairs on the map to get a more accurate address/location. You can also touch the magnifying glass at the top and enter in an address.Return to Top
- Can I save my request and finish it later?
Yes. As long as some information has been entered for the service request (besides contact information), a draft can be saved. To save a draft, press the back button in the top left-hand corner of the screen when entering a request. Select “save Draft”. You can find your draft in the “My Reports” section when you are ready to complete and submit the service request. Return to Top
- What information is required for submitting a service request?
The information required for each request will vary depending on the service request type. The location of the request and contact information must be provided for all service requests.Return to Top
- Do I have to be connected to WiFi to use the app?
The app can be used as long as your device has data capabilities. A WiFi connection is not required but it is recommended. Return to Top
- Who do I contact with technical questions about the app?
Select “Info” from the app’s home screen and select “Send Feedback” to send an email with your tech related questions. Return to Top
- What should I do if I find a bug?
Select “Info” from the app’s home screen and select “Send Feedback” to report a bug. Return to Top