Loan Terms and Eligibility
The City of Milwaukee is pleased to partner with Summit Credit Union to help Milwaukee homeowners finance energy saving improvements. Me² financing helps you pay for your home upgrades in affordable monthly payments as you save on your energy bill. Summit Credit Union offers low-interest loans that do not require home equity.
• Loan Size: Up to $15,000
• Interest Rate: Low-Interest Fixed Rate
• Terms: Up to 15 years
• No down payment
• No home equity required
• Summit pays your contractor directly after you sign off that the work was completed
• Fees: No penalties for early payment
In general, qualified loan applicants will:
- Meet property eligibility requirements
- Be employed for the past 12-24 months
- Have a debt to income ratio less than 45%
- No minimum credit score requirement. Applicants with lower credit scores must have a longer recent employment history and lower outstanding debt obligations.
Click here for more information regarding terms, interest rates, or eligibility.
"At Summit, we have a passion for empowering people to improve their financial well-being and believe anyone can be financially successful. Helping you secure a bright financial future is our highest goal!"
Apply for a Loan