You are the gateway to our program! Your support and knowledge helps residents and business owners make energy efficient choices that benefit us all. Your role as a trained staff member includes:
• Providing information that can lead to lasting energy efficient behaviors and decision making
• Coordinating the Me² program efforts with our existing programs including Focus on Energy's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR® Program
• Making the process seamless and easy for the homeowner
You are also a key component in marketing our program and soliciting participants. You become a representative of the program and will be asked to:
• Mobilize targeted neighborhoods through local meetings, church events, neighborhood group structures and more
• Be able to speak briefly on the program with accurate information
• Recognize opportunities to speak to groups or organizations about the program and schedule these engagements
Have a success story in your role as advocate? A great meeting tip or resource? Share it here! Send an email to email@example.com and we’ll post it for other advocates!
Tips on working with Consultants and Contractors
Don’t forget to leave behind information with the homeowners! We’ve provided information kits for you as a tool to share with your client. There are also appointment magnets available for you to provide contact information and the date and time of your next visit. If you need more kits, business cards or reminder magnets, contact Jackie Thibert-Blank at (262) 424-8258 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Need a new shirt, bag or badge?
Contact Jackie Thibert-Blank at (262) 424-8258 or by email at email@example.com.