E-Notify for City Service Commission Notices
If you would like to be added to the e-mail list for City Service Commission notices, please subscribe to the City's E-Notify service. Notifications include yearly schedule, agendas, changes to meeting locations and starting times, and amendents to the City Service Rules.
To ensure receipt of e-mail from Milwaukee.gov please add the following e-mail addresses to your address book or safe list. To view future e-mails please view them as HTML.
How to create E-Notify account or subscribe to CSC notices:
- If you already have an account, login and go to #6.
- Go to: https://itmdapps.milwaukee.gov/Enotify
- Click on register, then complete the required (*) Fields then click on Create Account.
- Check your Email for instructions on activating your account; click on the link in the Email.
- Enter your Email address and Password to login.
- Click on City Agency Meetings and check the box next to City Service Commission to complete the subscription.
- Always click on Log Out when you are finished.
- Please login to add or remove categories from your account.
- To delete your E-Notify account entirely, click on Update Information, then click on delete account (located beneath the +Add Address button).