Bookmark and Share

Tavern problems? Report them!

night club picture

Taverns, night clubs, and other places that serve alcohol can be great members of our community that provide entertainment, relaxation, and enjoyment. They can also, however, be nuisances that can harm our shared quality of life. I am always willing to work with you to first watch and then, if necessary, seek disciplinary action against troubled locations.  To report a problem, you can call my office directly at the number to the right, or call 286-CITY.

Common Council City Clerk  

Contact Us

City Hall
200 E. Wells Street
Room 205
Milwaukee, WI 53202  

(414) 286-2221

City of Milwaukee District 12 Alderman José G. Pérez

District 12 Alderman

José G. Pérez

News Releases
District Map

Office: (414) 286-2861
Fax: (414) 286-3456

Get Connected

Photo Gallery Video Gallery Connect via E-Notify Connect with us on social media

Committee Assignments

Chair: Zoning, Neighborhoods and Development Committee
Member: Public Works Committee
Member: Steering and Rules Committee​​​​​​​
Member: Anti-Graffiti Policy Committee
Board Member: Hispanic Elected Local Officials
Board Member: Milwaukee Area Technical College
Member: Kinnickinnic River Association
Member: National Association of Latino Elected and Appointed Officials
Member: National League of Cities
Member: Walker Square Neighborhood Association
Member: Walker’s Point Association