Titan Training - Form Block
Get Form Results - Email
After someone completes an online form and clicks Submit. The designated recipient receives an email message with the form results.
Completed Form (pre-Submit)
Email message with form results
Get Form Results - Spreadsheet
Besides receiving form results by email, the results are also stored in the Titan workstation and from there can be exported to Excel as a spreadsheet. There are two different methods for accessing the results in the Titan workstation:
METHOD 1: Titan Workstation Login Page
After logging into the Titan Workstation at wkst.milwaukee.gov
1. Find and Select the page in the Titan Workstation
2. Click the Edit link
The Content tab will appear
3. Scroll the page to find the Form Block and Click the Edit this Block button
The Form editor will open.
4.Scroll to the end of the editor to the Get From Results section.
5. Use the settings (Start Date, End Date, Get Results, Get Results for Excel, Change Report Fields, etc.) to customize and view your results.
METHOD 2: Email Link: See Current Results
The See Current Results link takes you directly to specific form data.
1. Find and open a Form Results message in your email inbox.
2. Click the See Current Results link near the end of the message.
The Titan workstation login screen will appear
3. Log into the Titan workstation.
4. Use the settings (Start Date, End Date, Get Results, Get Results for Excel, Change Report Fields, etc.) to customize and view your results.