Voter Registration Links
State ID and License
Obtaining an identification (ID) card
What to bring with you:
- Proof of name and date of birth: Certified birth certificate, Passport (not
expired), old Driver’s License or State ID that expired no more than 4 years
- Proof of identity: Social Security, Forward, or Quest Card
- Proof of Wisconsin residency: Paycheck stub, Forward or Quest Card, bank
statement that is at least 30 days old. It must show your current address.
- Your Social Security card
- Money: State IDs: Original or Renewal State ID Cards are $28; Replacement
State ID Cards are $16. Driver’s Licenses: Original or Probationary Cards are
$28; Renewal Cards are $34; Replacement Cards are $14. Prices subject to
- Other documents may be accepted; call the DMV if you have questions.