Milwaukee Health Department Coronavirus COVID-19 Updates: The City of Milwaukee Health Department is monitoring the novel Coronavirus COVID-19 outbreak. Questions about the coronavirus? Call 2-1-1 for assistance.

Guidelines for Lead Abatement Contractors

Applying for a Permit

Permits to perform lead abatement activities in the City of Milwaukee must be applied for in-person at the City of Milwaukee Health Department (MHD) Childhood Lead Poisoning Prevention Program (CLPPP) located at the City of Milwaukee Health Department at:

Zeidler Municipal Building
841 N. Broadway, 1st Floor
Milwaukee, WI 53202

Additional Information on Lead Abatement and Lead-Safe Housing

Additional information can be found:

This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System