Friday, July 28 from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
at Fiserv Forum and the Deer District
1111 Vel R. Phillips Ave.
Services at the fair include:
- School-required immunizations for children (no insurance needed)
- COVID-19 vaccines for anyone 6 months and older
- Other health screenings for children and adults
- Resources and information from Milwaukee Health Department programs and community partners
- Free kids backpacks and school supplies (while supplies last)
- Family-friendly group fitness from Social X MKE / F.E.A.R. MKE
- Milwaukee Police Department Ice Cream Truck
- Food trucks on-site
- Entertainment from:
- Photo opportunities with Bucks' Hoop Troop
- and more!
Fiserv Forum 5th Street Parking Structure
1215 N. 5th Street.
(click image to enlarge)
Fiserv Forum and the Deer District are directly accessible via MCTS bus routes 18, 31, 33, and 80.
All vendors have been contacted, vetted, and confirmed ahead of time to ensure COVID safety during the event.
Children must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian to receive gifts and services.
Download the event flyer and share with your community
English Spanish Hmong
Thank you to our sponsors:
For more information about this event please call 414-286-6800.
Reasonable accommodations provided upon request. Call (414) 286-3475 or email [email protected].