Bookmark and Share

Niusance Light (Chapter 80-19)

Citizens may call in to complain about bright lights that may be causing them discomfort or are bothering them in some way. In order to file a complaint, the citizen must submit a written petition/letter to the Environmental Section. For more information, call (414) 286-3280. 

Department Logo  

Contact Us

Environmental Inspection
841 N. Broadway
Room 105
Milwaukee, WI 53202  

(414) 286-3280