Bookmark and Share

Campgrounds, Hotels, Motels, Rooming Houses, Manufactured Homes Park Communities

A license and inspection is required for these all hotels, motels, rooming houses and manufactured home park communities. A license is issued to one campground (State Fair Park) annually by the Environmental Division. License information requests should be directed to (414) 286-3280.

Department Logo  

Contact Us

Environmental Inspection
841 N. Broadway
Room 105
Milwaukee, WI 53202  

(414) 286-3280