Bookmark and Share

Night Parking

Photo of cars parked at night

Regulation & Permission

Parking is permitted without a permit for temporary basis for special circumstances, but no more than 3 times in a 30 day period. Permission may be granted each night between 8:00am and 1:00am Sunday through Friday:

  • online
  • by calling 414-286-8350 

Have the following information available when calling: (1) License Plate Number, and (2) Address where the vehicle is parked. Please be mindful of Winter Parking Restrictions. You must have valid registration to be parked on City of Milwaukee streets.  


Permits can be purchased on the Department of Public Works website, or at one of the 3 Violations Bureau locations, City Tow Lot, or Police District Stations.

Disabled Night Permits can only be obtained at the Police District Stations, and the disabled person is only alloted 1 Disabled Night Permit a year. The disabled person must be the one to request the Disabled Night Parking Permit, the vehicle registration must be valid, and must have either the BLUE disabled placard or disabled plates. No Disabled Parking Permits are given for the temporary (red) or caregiver (green) permits.

For further information on night parking and permits visit the City of Milwaukee Department of Public Works website.

Photo of District 6 police station

Contact Us

MPD District 6
Captain Kristin Riestra
3006 S. 27th Street
Milwaukee, WI 53215

Emergency - 911

(La Linea que no es de Emergencia es)

District numbers (414 area code)

District Six 935-7262

Lieutenant's Office 935-7261

  • Lt. Madrina Dela Cruz - 8 am to 4 pm
  • Lt. Thomas Wroblewski - 4 pm to 12 am
  • Late Shift - 12 am to 8 am

Sergeant's Office 935-7267

Community Liaison Office 935-7198

  • Police Officer Joshua Dummann
  • Police Officer Carlos Felix

Community Prosecution Unit

Domestic Violence Advocate

  • Laura Warichak 935-7199

Meet your Community Liaison Officers

Don't know who else to contact?  Your Community Liaison Officer smay be able to help you help yourself.  Your Community Liaison Officer can help you start a Block Watch program, or deal with a long standing nuisance issue in your neighborhood.