Key Messages and Talking Points about COVID-19 Vaccine
Verified by Milwaukee Health Department (MHD)
Use the following text in your communications with community members as approved content by MHD.
Vaccine Safety and Efficacy Messaging
- The COVID-19 vaccines are safe and effective.
- When you are eligible and the vaccine is available to you, get vaccinated to protect yourself, your family and your community against COVID-19
- All of the authorized COVID-19 vaccines are very effective at preventing severe disease, hospitalization, and death, and any protection against COVID-19 is better than no protection.
- Even after getting the vaccine, remember the 3 W’s: wear your mask, wash your hands, watch your distance (stay 6 feet apart)
How to Talk about the COVID-19 Vaccine
MHD Social Media Accounts
Anything MHD shares on social media can be shared to all networks, including graphics and text:
Resources from the CDC and Wisconsin Department of Health Services (DHS)
Feel free to share social media graphics, flyers or other materials from the CDC or Wisconsin DHS on the COVID-19 Vaccine. The following resources may be useful:
Links to Printable Resources about the COVID-19 Vaccines
- These impact forms are to be completed by Crush COVID Crew Ambassadors as they share information and connect individuals to vaccination events
- Want to share why you chose to get vaccinated? Submit your testimonial to be shared on our website and social media pages!