Eligibility & Availability: Español Hmong
Everyone 5 years and older is eligible for COVID-19 Vaccine
- All 5-17 year olds must have parent/guardian consent
- Vaccines are provided FREE of charge
- Insurance information will not be collected
- Thousands of vaccines are available daily
- In-home vaccination now available - Call 414-286-6800 to schedule
- Booster doses of the Pfizer, Moderna, and Johnson & Johnson vaccine are now available for those who are eligible. View eligibility guidance.
Weekly Walk-In Clinics
- No appointment needed
- Please remember to bring your CDC vaccination card to your second dose appointment
- Mask wearing and social distancing policies apply
- Flu shots are also currently available at the Northwest Health Center, Southside Health Center and the Menomonee Valley Site. Per CDC guidance, co-administration of the COVID-19 vaccine and flu vaccine during the same visit is completely safe. Individuals six month of age and older are recommended to receive their flu vaccine before the end of October. More information about the flu vaccine at Milwaukee.gov/flu.
- Beginning April 25, childhood immunizations will be available at the Northwest Health Center and Southside Health Center.
Milwaukee Health Department (MHD) Community Clinics
Northwest Health Center, 7630 W. Mill Rd.
AND Southside Health Center, 1639 S. 23rd St.
Mondays & Fridays: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 12 - 6 p.m.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Menomonee Valley Site, 2401 W. St. Paul Ave.
Monday, Wednesday, Fridays: 12 - 6 p.m.
Tuesday & Thursday: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
If you scheduled the appointment through the Wisconsin Vaccine Registry, please bring your confirmation email with QR code.
For scheduling assistance, please call the MHD COVID-19 Hotline at 414-286-6800 or State Hotline at 844-684-1064. Email assistance is also available at ASKMHDCOVID19@milwaukee.gov.
- • Wheelchairs are available on site
- • Interpretation is available for individuals who do not speak English
- • Accommodations are available to assist individuals with hearing impairment
- • If any additional accommodations are needed, please call the MHD COVID Hotline at least 24 hours before your appointment 414-286-6800
*Information is subject to change based on the rapidly evolving nature of the vaccine distribution planning efforts
Mobile Vaccination Clinic Schedule
Additional Vaccine Providers
Vaccines are also being administered by health care providers, local pharmacies, and at additional City- and County-run sites. Click below to find a vaccination location near you and schedule an appointment with the specific vaccine provider or pharmacy.