Weekly Walk-In Clinics
- No appointment needed
- Second dose appointments will be scheduled on site after receiving first dose
- Please remember to bring your CDC vaccination card to your second dose appointment
- Mask wearing and social distancing policies apply
- Please remember your mask and maintain a distance of 6 feet whenever possible
Milwaukee Health Department (MHD) Community Clinics
Mondays & Fridays: 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
Tuesdays & Thursdays: 12 - 6 p.m.
Saturdays: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Northwest Health Center, 7630 W. Mill Rd.
& Southside Health Center, 1639 S. 23rd St.
If you scheduled the appointment through the Wisconsin Vaccine Registry, please bring your confirmation email with QR code.
For scheduling assistance, please call the MHD COVID-19 Hotline at (414) 286-6800 or State Hotline at 844-684-1064. Email assistance is also available at ASKMHDCOVID19@milwaukee.gov.
- • Wheelchairs are available on site
- • Interpretation is available for individuals who do not speak English
- • Accommodations are available to assist individuals with hearing impairment
- • If any additional accommodations are needed, please call the MHD COVID Hotline at least 24 hours before your appointment (414) 286-6800
*Information is subject to change based on the rapidly evolving nature of the vaccine distribution planning efforts
Mobile Vaccination Clinic Schedule
Tuesday, September 21
Wednesday, September 22
More Than Home
3419 W. State St.
10 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Ascension All Saints Family Health Center
2400 W. Villard Ave.
1 – 4 p.m.
UW-Milwaukee Safety Week Fair
3409 N. Downer Ave.
1 – 5 p.m.
Saturday, September 25
Sunday, September 26
Additional Vaccine Providers
Vaccines are also being administered by health care providers, local pharmacies, and at additional City- and County-run sites. Click below to find a vaccination location near you and schedule an appointment with the specific vaccine provider or pharmacy.