Weekly Walk-In Clinics
- No appointment needed
- Please remember to bring your CDC vaccination card to your second dose appointment
- Mask wearing and social distancing policies apply
- All routine childhood immunizations are available at the immunization clinics.
Milwaukee Health Department (MHD) Community Clinics
Southside Health Center (1639 S. 23rd St.)
Monday, 3 – 6 p.m.
Tuesday, 1 – 4 p.m.
Northwest Health Center (7630 W. Mill Rd.)
Wednesday, 3 – 6 p.m.
Friday 10 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Keenan Sexual Health Clinic (3200 N. 36th St.)
**Due to building maintenance, clinic will be temporarily held at Northwest Health Center
For assistance, please call the MHD COVID-19 Hotline at 414-286-6800.
- • Wheelchairs are available on site
- • Interpretation is available for individuals who do not speak English
- • Accommodations are available to assist individuals with hearing impairment
- • If any additional accommodations are needed, please call the MHD COVID Hotline 414-286-6800
*Information is subject to change based on the rapidly evolving nature of the vaccine distribution planning efforts
Additional Vaccine Providers
Vaccines are also administered by health care providers, local pharmacies, and other community clinics. Visit vaccines.gov or click on the image to the right to find a vaccine provider near you.