Live In-Person class: Saturday, September 25th from 9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. at Anderson Water Tower, 4001 S. 6th St, 3rd Floor. The doors open for sign-in at 8:30 a.m.; please come early-enough to sign in, and get your book before the class starts at 9:00 a.m.
COVID-Compliant Procedures are in-force:
- a mask must be worn at all times inside the building
- seating will be arranged for social distancing (Do Not Move Chairs)
- frequent handwashing and sanitizing are encouraged
(There is a break from 11:30-12:30pm; lunch is not provided) Please note: smoking is only allowed on the west side of the building. p.s. Bringing note-taking materials is recommended. There is parking on the street, and in the parking lot across 6th St from the Tower (i.e. east side of 6th St).
A certificate will be issued only if/when:
- You sign-in for both halves of the class (i.e. 9am and 12:30pm after lunch) and stay for the entire class.
- You provide a completed Electronic two-page survey (it will be emailed to you in your confirmation)
- You pass the quiz with 3-wrong-or-less the first time, OR after all answers are corrected
Processing certificates usually takes 1-2 days. Please attach all necessary documents to ONE email, and send to: LLTP@Milwaukee.gov