Bookmark and Share

 Who to Call

Residents and visitors can help themselves and other bicyclists by using this contact list to report concerns, make requests or ask questions:

Report an Accident or Emergency

  • 911

Non-Emergencies including stolen bicycles

  • City of Milwaukee non-emergency police - 414-933-4444

Parking Enforcement

  • City of Milwaukee Parking Services- 414-286-3238

Injured, Abandoned or Aggressive Animals

  • Milwaukee Area Domestic Animal Control Commission 414-649-8640

Graffiti Reporting Hotline

  • City of Milwaukee ANTI-GRAFFITI HOTLINE at 414-286-8715 to report graffiti -
  • (If you are are witnessing the graffiti incident in progress call 911)

Bublr Bikes Bike Share

  • Website - or 414-931-1121

Milwaukee County Transit System (MCTS) - 414-344-6711

  • Bicycle racks on buses
  • Transit routes and schedules

Oak Leaf Trail – Issues, Questions, Information

  • Milwaukee County Parks Dept.

Hank Aaron State Trail – Issues, Questions, Info

  • Wisconsin Dept. of Natural Resources - or 414-263-8559

Ozaukee Interurban Trail

  • Issues, Questions, Info - 1-877-875-7795

DPW Call Center

Milwaukee County Public Works Department

  • (414) 278-4835

Milwaukee County Parks

  • (414) 257-6100

Street Lights Out

  • City of Milwaukee Department of Public Works
  • 414-286-2489

Traffic Signals Out

  • City of Milwaukee Department of Public Works
  • 414-286-2489 or 414-286-3682

City of Milwaukee Bicycle Transportation Program

Bicycle Registration/License (City of Milwaukee only)