WSIC - Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties
• Recommendations for First Amendment-Protected Events for State and Local Law Enforcement Agencies (USDOJ/USDHS, Dec. 2011) https://it.ojp.gov/documents/First_Amendment_Guidance.pdf
• Developing a Policy on the Use of Social Media in Intelligence and Investigative Activities, (USDOJ/USDHS, Feb. 2013)
• Fusion Center Guidelines, Developing and Sharing Information and Intelligence in a New Era (USDOJ/USDHS, Aug. 2006)
• Information Sharing Environment, http://www.ise.gov
• Office of Justice Programs, http://it.ojp.gov/default.aspx?area=privacy
• National Criminal Intelligence Resource Center, http://www.ncirc.gov
• Inquiries, complaints, and other issues related to the Privacy, Civil Rights, and Civil Liberties practices and policies of WSIC may be directed to WSIC’s Privacy Officer, Assistant Attorney General Daniel Lennington, 17 W. Main Street, Madison, WI 53707, 608-267-8901 or 608-267-8901.