Neighborhood Clean-Up Box Request
City of Milwaukee Sanitation Services is pleased to provide roll-off boxes (dumpsters) for neighborhood cleanups. These boxes are limited for use during organized neighborhood cleanups, they are not for use by individuals, businesses, churches, and schools. There are 13 boxes available each Saturday April 21-July 28, 2018. As the organizer you are responsible for monitoring the box and reporting any illegal dumping to your police district.
The following items cannot be placed in the provided containers:
- Construction debris (lumber, concrete, dirt)
- Building Materials (roofing, drywall, tiles, paint, etc.)
- Hazardous Waste (paint thinner, pesticides, used motor oil, etc.)
- Large Appliances (refrigerators, stoves, washers, etc.)
- Yard Waste (tree branches, brush, leaves, grass, and garden debris)
- Electronics (TV's, stereos, computers, printers, DVD players, etc.).
These items, except hazardous waste, can be taken to Sanitation Drop Off Centers
3879 W. Lincoln or 6660 N Industrial Rd.
There is a charge for construction debris.
Reservations can be made on Thursday March 1, 2018, either at this website or by calling 286-3599.
If your neighborhood wishes to schedule a group cleanup, please visit Keep Greater Milwaukee Beautiful online or call (414) 272-5462 for clean-up bags, gloves, or to borrow a limited number of clean-up tools (rakes, shovels, brooms).